Good Chemical Resistance
- Types: For reeling and non reeling applications.
- Conductor: Flexible tinned/plain soft copper - class 5
- Insulation: EPM extruded cores - SANS 1411-3 RD3
- Sheath: CM (black or yellow) mid sheathed reinforced EHD RS6
- 6 Cores:3 individually screened phase cores plus 1 or 2 unscreened pilot cores plus 1 or 2 Earth continuity conductors laid up around an elastometric dummy center.
- Voltage Rating: 640/1100V
Suitable for reeling, mobile equipment and pump applications.
SPECIFICATION: SABS 1520 Part 1 Low and Medium Voltages (640/1100 volts) and (1900/3300 volts)
Reeling and Non Reeling Applications
-Approximate value for continuous operation at 90°C ambient air temperature 30°C.
-Installed in free air, not coiled blanketed or heated, multiple cores equally loaded.