Good Chemical Resistance
- Flexible plain copper "FSC" better than IEC 60228 class 5.
- Inner semi-conductive layer.
- New special insulation compound EPDM, better than DIN VDE 207 part 20.
- Outer semi-conductive layer, easy strip design.
- Flexible plain copper "FSE" better than IEC 60228 class 5.
- Synthetic threads with very high tensile strength as a protection against twist stress and pressure loads.
- New special sandwich construction for optimum flexibility, abrasion resistance and heavy load special rubber compound.
- Tensional stress
- High reeling speeds
- Open cast mining
- Underground mining
- Ship to shore cranes (STS)
- Ship unloader
- Heavy duty mobile equipment
Tensile strength of the conductor:
- Static - 1.5 N/mm
- Dynamic 30 N/mm
- Oil resistance
- UV and Ozone Resistant
- Flame Retardant and according to IEXC 60 332 part 1
- In service +90ºC
- Under short- circuit conditions +250ºC
- Fixed Installation - 50ºC and up to +80ºC
- Mobile operation - 35ºC and up to 80ºC
- Excellent EMC compatibility due to 6 core design.
- Nominal voltage: Uo/U 1.8 KV in AC
- Maximum operating voltage in AC systems Um 1.2 x U
- Maximum operating voltage in DC systems Vm 1.8 x U
- Test voltage
- 11 to 45 KV in AC
- 27.5 to 107.5 KV in DC
Current-carrying capacity in ampere [A] at 30ºC ambient temperature (acc. DIN VDE 0298-4) on ground:
Short Circuit Current
(80 - 250ºC / l = 149 A / mm² ) in kA
Smallest permissible bending radius:
Permissible temperature on cable surface:
Correction factor for reeled flexible cables