A robust and abrasion resistant cable suitable for extensive exposure to direct sunlight and outdoor weather conditions. The cable is suitable for both fixed and mobile installations and has a UV and Ozone protected outer sheath purposefully designed to last for more than 25 years in Photo-voltaic applications. The cable is locally manufactured for African conditions and contains a rodent repellent additive.
- Cores(s) : Dual extruded sheath and tinned class 5 copper according to SANS 1411-1.
- Temperature Range : -15ºC to 105ºC, max conductor temperature.
- Short Circuit Temperature : 160ºC for 1 second as per SANS 10142.
- Nominal Voltage : 1100 volts AC and 1600 colts DC.
- Minimum bending radius : 4.5 times the cables diameter.
- Outdoor protection : Water resistant, flame retadent, UV resistant, ozone resistant and rodent repellent.
- Safety protection : Flame retardant (self extinguishing), low halogen and low smoke.
- Core Information : Available in black and red single core.
SPECIFICATION NAME: In accordance with SANS 1507 and 1574
The information contained on this page is intended as a guideline. Cable Connection accepts no responsibility for consequential damages that may occur as a result of the interpretation of the data contained on this site.